Board-certified plastic & reconstructive surgeon, Medical Director
Thomas Korkos, MD
AESTHETICS 360° is proud to partner with Dr. Korkos & his team at Plastic Surgery Associates in Waukesha. As a benefit to being a patient at A360, we’re offering qualified patients a cosmetic surgical consultation at no charge by appointment. Patients would receive surgery at their state of the art facility, the Bluemound Surgery Center.
about dr. korkos.
education & biography
Voted Top Doctor in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery by his peers in Milwaukee Magazine, Dr. Tom Korkos has been practicing since July of 1996. Dr. Korkos was educated through the Medical College of Wisconsin where he then underwent general surgery training followed by a plastic surgery fellowship. Dr. Korkos was certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery in 1998 & underwent certification in 2008 & 2018. Based on his large volume of cosmetic surgery cases, Dr. Korkos was accepted into the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery in May of 2002 signifying excellence in cosmetic surgery care & outcomes. He has a strong demand for lecturing throughout Southeastern Wisconsin on cosmetic & reconstructive surgery.
In his spare time, Dr. Korkos, enjoys spending time with his wife & 3 children.
• Arizona State University
• Medical College of Wisconsin
• Residency: General Surgery, Medical College of Wisconsin
• Fellowship: Plastic Surgery, Medical College of Wisconsin
Residency: General Surgery, Medical College of Wisconsin
Fellowship: Plastic Surgery, Medical College of Wisconsin
• Clinical Associate Professor for the Medical College of Wisconsin Department of Plastic Surgery & Mock Oral Examiner, preparing residents to take their oral certification exams
• Clinical Associate Professor for Marquette University College of Health Science
• Clinical Instructor for the Medical College of Wisconsin Waukesha Family Practice Residency Program
• President of the Wisconsin Society of Plastic Surgeons
• Member, American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
• Member, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ASAPS)
• Authored articles of peer reviewed clinical journals
sign up for exclusive special updates
We’d love to share our monthly promotions with you. Sign up via email or enter your cell phone number to receive promotions via text message. Better yet, both!