Want to see if you’re a good candidate for CoolSculpting and if this body contouring treatment might work for you? Schedule a consultation with one of our certified CoolSculpting specialists today. Then, read on for the answers to 10 common questions about our favorite body sculpting treatment.
- What is it? CoolSculpting is the world’s leading non-invasive fat reduction treatment. The Harvard-developed cooling technology targets and kills fat cells without surgery or downtime. CoolSculpting works by freezing treated fat cells in common trouble areas, which then results in eliminating the treated fat for good.
- Is it safe? CoolSculpting is safe and effective in reducing treated fat in several areas of the body. CoolSculpting can reduce up to 20-25 percent of fat cells in the treated area, sometimes in as little as one treatment. Once these fat cells are gone, they’re gone for good.
- Am I a good candidate? During your consultation, one of our certified CoolSculpting specialists will determine if you’re a good candidate for CoolSculpting. An ideal candidate for CoolSculpting is someone who is healthy overall but has areas of stubborn fat they’d like to get rid of. However, it’s important to note CoolSculpting is not a weight loss solution. CoolSculpting is a body contouring treatment that is designed for those who need a little help with reducing body fat in trouble areas. CoolSculpting is designed to be a supplement to a well-balanced diet and regular exercise routine. The first step to take when trying to determine if CoolSculpting will work for you is to schedule your complimentary consultation!
- How should I prepare for my first treatment? CoolSculpting requires very little planning. Once you’ve completed your consultation, you can just show up for your treatment and get ready to have your fat cells frozen. Comfy clothes are recommended — but depending on the area that is treated, you might change into disposable garments provided by A360.
- What will my treatment be like? First, the applicator (or applicators, if we’re treating more than one area at once) is attached by our certified CoolSculpting specialist. This is how the treatment works to freeze the fat away without harming the skin. During the treatment, you can relax, read, scroll through Instagram, watch tv or take a nap — it’s your choice! Most patients report minimal discomfort during treatment.